Hello and Welcome to my blog!


I am a natural light lifestyle photographer from San Jose, California, wife to a super creative guy, and mom to a very busy & active three year old boy and a silly & sweet one year old baby girl.

I love all things creative but my creative obsessions exploded thru photography after my son was born. What started as a hobby is now an addiction!
So far I haven’t found a subject that I can’t find an interesting view or unseen beauty. My true photographic goal and passion is to capture the perfect “real moments” which portray not only the emotion of the moment but also the person’s true personality.

Although a relatively new photographer, I have an extreme passion for this art and I’m pushing to learn all I can each and everyday.

If you have questions, comments, or need a photographer,
please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for viewing and check back often
Kasey L. Ross
Email:
kasey@klrphotos.com

Monday, June 20, 2011

Darren Criss - Glee


Sorry for the absence, I have been so incredibly busy with life in general I have not had time to blog. A while back,I had the fortunate opportunity to take a few photos of Darren Criss from the popular hit Glee! I have never photographed anyone on stage, and the dark theatre combined with a multitude of color lighting, was a big challenge for me. But overall I think everything turned out great! I hope you like these shots!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I say you did an amazing job!!! You are getting some great opportunities!

    ReplyDelete