Hello and Welcome to my blog!


I am a natural light lifestyle photographer from San Jose, California, wife to a super creative guy, and mom to a very busy & active three year old boy and a silly & sweet one year old baby girl.

I love all things creative but my creative obsessions exploded thru photography after my son was born. What started as a hobby is now an addiction!
So far I haven’t found a subject that I can’t find an interesting view or unseen beauty. My true photographic goal and passion is to capture the perfect “real moments” which portray not only the emotion of the moment but also the person’s true personality.

Although a relatively new photographer, I have an extreme passion for this art and I’m pushing to learn all I can each and everyday.

If you have questions, comments, or need a photographer,
please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for viewing and check back often
Kasey L. Ross
Email:
kasey@klrphotos.com

Friday, April 1, 2011

12/52 - Reflection

This weeks theme is reflection, there are many things that came to mind on this topic, but I took it literally and tried to get my little girls reflection in the window as she was giggling over this turtle at the aquarium. We love the aquarium, and daddy loves it to because that means he gets to dive while we go look at the fishies through glass rather than through a mask!

Please go and check out teh rest of the amazing circle of photographers starting with Jenn Duguay, Valleyview Alberta Newborn Photographer. And feel free to leave comments on their wonderful work!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I love aquariums as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic shot and I love how you can see her smile in the reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a fun place! Her reflection adds a lot of interest to this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, and she looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, such a sweet smile! And I love turtles - he is also reflected in the water above him - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! The aquarium is one of my favorite places to go with my bubba.

    ReplyDelete