Hello and Welcome to my blog!


I am a natural light lifestyle photographer from San Jose, California, wife to a super creative guy, and mom to a very busy & active three year old boy and a silly & sweet one year old baby girl.

I love all things creative but my creative obsessions exploded thru photography after my son was born. What started as a hobby is now an addiction!
So far I haven’t found a subject that I can’t find an interesting view or unseen beauty. My true photographic goal and passion is to capture the perfect “real moments” which portray not only the emotion of the moment but also the person’s true personality.

Although a relatively new photographer, I have an extreme passion for this art and I’m pushing to learn all I can each and everyday.

If you have questions, comments, or need a photographer,
please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for viewing and check back often
Kasey L. Ross
Email:
kasey@klrphotos.com

Thursday, April 28, 2011

16/52 - Movement

When I saw these two fighting I had to use this as this week's theme of movement, it has no personal meaning to me other than it was neat to capture! I love being at the right place at the right time.

Please go and check out the next talented Bloomie, www.amymaephotography.com

Here are some more fun creatures from our day at the zoo.








7 comments:

  1. Okay so elephants and giraffes are my most very favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun zoo shots! The fight looks like it was exciting to see! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun, Kasey! I love giraffes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great shots from the zoo Kasey! I love taking my camera to the zoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun shots from the zoo. love elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! they belong in national geographic!! great details in the textures of the animals- great job!

    ReplyDelete