Hello and Welcome to my blog!


I am a natural light lifestyle photographer from San Jose, California, wife to a super creative guy, and mom to a very busy & active three year old boy and a silly & sweet one year old baby girl.

I love all things creative but my creative obsessions exploded thru photography after my son was born. What started as a hobby is now an addiction!
So far I haven’t found a subject that I can’t find an interesting view or unseen beauty. My true photographic goal and passion is to capture the perfect “real moments” which portray not only the emotion of the moment but also the person’s true personality.

Although a relatively new photographer, I have an extreme passion for this art and I’m pushing to learn all I can each and everyday.

If you have questions, comments, or need a photographer,
please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for viewing and check back often
Kasey L. Ross
Email:
kasey@klrphotos.com

Thursday, April 21, 2011

15/52 - Theme: Paper



This week's theme is Paper, so after lugging my camera around with little inspiration all week long on this particular theme, I realized it was hopeless. Until, Thursday night while at the in-laws, my mother-in-law was preparing for Easter, and she has these awesome "Hydrangea Bunnies".... made out of.... you guessed it, PAPER!!! Yes I was saved. I just love the DOF on the close up of his head.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend, and enjoy all those chocolate eggs.

Please continue through the Bloom talented circle starting with Crystal Keith, San Diego Photographer

12 comments:

  1. Cute! Happy Easter to you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! There is so much you can do with paper, right? Nice colors and processing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Don't you love when things work out at the last minute?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. I love it too - very cute. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the coolest thing ever, i need one! liza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that bunny!!! I need one too! Great shots and processing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very clever use of paper!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute. hope you had a wonderful easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great little bunnies! I love it when the quest for the weeks image comes to you :) So glad you had your camera ready! These are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! This is great!!!!! I want him to add to my decorations!!! ;-) And I gotta agree with you Kasey, love the DOF on the first image and I also love your processing!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete